Participants get 25% of eligible project costs. Incentives are offered on a first-come, first-serve basis until funds are depleted. There is a lifetime cap of $250,000 per eligible project site.
Eligible costs will be limited to the following:
- External project management costs.
- Purchase and installation of approved equipment.
- Disposal and decommission of equipment replaced through program.
- Project inspections performed due to legal and regulatory requirements.
- Shipping, delivery, duties, and other costs associated with the delivery of equipment to the eligible project site.
- Fees for consultants directly involved in the design, selection, purchase, and installation of the approved measure(s) included in the project. This may include professional, engineering,
scientific, technical, management and contracting services, including those required for
training employees in the proper operation of the project.
- Additional study costs or other costs approved by NB Power, in its sole discretion.
The following costs are NOT eligible for reimbursement under the Program:
- Land acquisition.
- Leasing land, buildings, and other facilities.
- Leasing equipment (other than equipment directly related to the construction of an asset under the programs or a component).
- Real estate fees and related costs, including those related to easements (e.g. surveys).
- Financing charges and loan interest payments.
- Legal fees.
- Provincial sales tax and Goods and Services tax/HST.