On February 1, 2022, we made changes to the amount you can get back for completing upgrades to your home. If you registered on or before January 31, 2022, use the link below to access the program guidelines in effect at that time.
Program Guidelines 2021
We’ve tweaked eligibility criteria to make some upgrades more accessible to homeowners who registered on or before Jan 31, 2022 and have not yet received their incentives.
- The minimum amount of attic insulation that must be added has been changed to R15
- The minimum amount of wall insulation that must be added has been changed to R7.5
- The minimum amount of basement slab or slab-on-grade insulation that must be added has been changed to R3.5
- Homeowners no longer need to use Canadian Geoexchange Coalition installers when installing geothermal heat pumps
- The requirement to have certain minimum insulation levels in your home to access solar photovoltaic incentives has been removed
Please refer to the program guidelines here to learn more.